Champion Member - $50 per school year
A Champion may be an individual or an organization.
An individual may pay on behalf of an organization.
What Your Champion Membership Buys
- Logo and link on main DQUAC website, and a link to their own website on DQUAC Parent Website
- Acknowledgment certificate issued in May – noted as a Champion of quality out-of-school-time programs
- Organizations may enroll an unlimited number of staff in the DQUAC communication network
- May submit unlimited number of items for the DQUAC listserv and website†
- May enroll a limited number of staff in trainings sponsored by DQUAC at no cost††
Click Here to Become a Champion Member
- Champion organizations may invite three guests to the DQUAC Breakfast of Champions
Non-paying member (individual or organization)
A Friend may be an individual or an organization
What Your Friendship Provides
- May upgrade to become an Advocate or a Champion at any time during the year by paying the appropriate fee
- Free to receive limited notices through the email communication network and/or attend monthly meetings
- Listed as a Friend on the DQUAC website (name of organization, no logo)
- May participate in trainings at the designated charge
- Only a limited number of DQUAC Friends are invited to attend the Breakfast of Champions as an introduction to the DQUAC network
†The DQUAC listserv reaches approximately 100 program providers, who may in turn share information with their own listservs, staff, parents and participants. Submitted items will be posted at the discretion of the manager of the listserv and website. Not all submitted items will be posted
††Additional discounts for members may be available.Average cost of training may be $5 per person. Free registrations may be limited for specific trainings in the event of a national trainer or costly materials.